- Gerold Sedlmayr and Cyprian Piskurek, 'Introduction'
- Grant Farred, 'The Terror of Trump: Through the Body of a Child - An Essay for Ezra'
- Imogen Tyler, 'Deportation Nation'
- Robert Troschitz, 'Perfect Worlds Need Perfect Bodies: Utopia and the Politics of the Body'
- Johannes Schlegel, 'Ascetic Bodies and the Care of the Self in Contemporary Culture'
Guttzeit, '“So little suffices to make us visible one to the other”
Invisibility, Monstrosity, and Whiteness in H. G. Wells’s The Invisible Man'
- Natalie Roxburgh, 'Constructing the Body Politic: Form, Disinterestedness, and the Modern State'
- François Debrix (2017), Global Powers of Horror: Security, Politics, and the Body in Pieces
- Lauren B. Wilcox (2015), Bodies of Violence: Theorizing Embodied Subjects in International Relations
- Stefan Horlacher & Kevin Floyd, eds. (2017), Contemporary Masculinities in the UK and the US: Between Bodies and Systems
- Wolfgang Funk (2018), Gender Studies: Gender und gesellschaftlicher Wandel
- Stuart Hall (2016),Cultural Studies 1983: A Theoretical History
- Stuart Hall (2017), Selected Political Writings: The Great Moving Right Show and Other Essays
- Stuart Hall with Bill Schwarz (2018), Familiar Stranger: A Life Between Two Islands